Classic Fit Belt / Narrow 1 1/4" - Brass Hardware
Three generations into our craft, we can confidently say that The Make Smith classic belt is sturdy and will keep your pants up in style. This belt was made for the modern utilitarian and will become your jean's best friend, yet narrow enough to be used on you dress pants. With a firm build you get a timeless charm, and a solid cast buckle that will only gather character with age. This belt is truly a staple that will last you a lifetime…. and then some!
- Best fit for Non-Denim work jean pant styles like Khakis and chinos with smaller belt loops.
- Hand-cut from 8/9 oz. full grain leather
- Assembled with Chicago screws (So, the buckle can be replaced)
- Solid brass roller buckle
- Weather resistant leather
- Backed by the Make Smith Lifetime Guarantee (see details)
- 1 1/4 in. width
Choose a belt size that corresponds to your pant size. For odd sizes, please round-up 1 full size. So, if your pants are a 31 inch please choose a 32 inch. For a 33 inch please choose 34 inch... so forth and so on. For those who really desire a perfect fit, please visit our Belt-Sizing Page!
Premium wax-tanned bridle leather (Saddle Tan) or oil-tanned latigo leather (all other colors). Bridle leather and latigo leather are traditionally used in saddlery due to their strength and durability. This leather can take a beating and still last for years.